A Business Analyst is a trained professional who examines the workings of a business, documents them as “business processes”, establishes requirements, and then identifies solutions to fit those needs.
Sometimes the solutions include an IT component, but often, consist simply of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development. Their training and background usually involves Accounting, Management, Marketing, and Information Technology, but is not limited to these disciplines.
- Master’s Degree in Business Analysis
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Information Technology training and experience
- Project Management (PMBOK™) knowledge
- Business Analysis (BABOK™) knowledge
- Real-life experience with the greatest retail business in the world
- Experience in the Advertising industry
- Background in Art and Design
- Entrepreneurial experience